blogspot


21 March 2010

Photographic Lies


Whilst every great photographer claims they hold the magic to make even the ugliest of images beautiful, sometimes the beauty comes purely from the subject.

http://EastVillageboys.com offer a prime example of this artistic license to lie. Why Reynolds refuses to admit the boy is a complete dream, and distracts from any artistic merit is obviously the damage to the ego.

I must however admit, my own reasons for posting the photos. To showcase this intimidatingly attractive guy.

'The men that I choose to photograph are like the beautiful covers of handmade books, each one containing clean empty pages upon which I write my own fictions. The camera is my pen, and it encourages my subject to grant me permission to observe them in an unhurried fashion. I strive to make beautiful images that arouse an emotional response in the viewer. - Greg Reynolds'



1 comment:

Followers

FASHION FEATURES | TUMBLR | TWITTER | ABOUT | EMAIL

All Photos are property of the rightful copyright holder. They appear here for discussion purposes only and will be removed on request.
www.website-hit-counters.com
Follow my blog with bloglovin
www.website-hit-counters.com
Fashion & Style Blogs - Blog Rankings