blogspot


8 May 2008

Death Cab - Narrow Stairs


This is one fantastic album, a real progression from soul meets body, it has a brand new character encaptured behind the beauty that is Death Cab. They have lost the invasive piano which took over too much of 'Plans'. I will certainly have to go out and buy this CD to show my support for what has become one of my favourite bands of all time. 145 tracks comprise my Death Cab collection and this new CD makes my itunes a happier place to listen to my music.

No comments:

Followers

FASHION FEATURES | TUMBLR | TWITTER | ABOUT | EMAIL

All Photos are property of the rightful copyright holder. They appear here for discussion purposes only and will be removed on request.
www.website-hit-counters.com
Follow my blog with bloglovin
www.website-hit-counters.com
Fashion & Style Blogs - Blog Rankings